Sunday, September 04, 2005

Month of Sept
Kelvin just won the title of S'pore's superstar - congrats to him.
Kelly din't loose much either. I wonder if Jun Yang and Sin Huey will get to record their album too or not. There's definitely a few talents in the final 24. Whoever they are I'm sure many will support local talents. I din't know Derrick has a TWIN brother - double cute.
Birthday - this month is my hubby's b'day - gotta get a b$$g present.
BEP concert - I think I may miss this, timing is difficult. Also no point going to a concert seated where the performers looks like ants on stage.
Quidam - however I'll be going for Quidam which is great. Really looking forward to this.
The final concert is by project superstar 24 finalists. Would love to go but am I too old for this? hope I get free tix...

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, September 06, 2005, Blogger myST-L said...

Did u go to the official Pjt Superstar website got their interview and pics after the show. Watched it on sunday. go see.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home